Wednesday, June 07, 2006

30D Spin


***Click the picture to view it at a more appropriate size ...

Kevin likes to spend money, lots of money. Today we went on an adventure to Henrys in downtown Toronto, and he fulfilled his dream of spending lots of his money on new camera gear. Not only did he buy a sweet new body, and a sweet lens, he also bought some fun accessories. Good times were had, then we went out shooting with our new gear.

Moral of the story - if I ask you "should I bring my flash", you say yes, and then force me to bring it, cause fill flash is awesome times. Thanks.


Love, Dave

ps. if you're lucky Mr. Hiscott will post some new pics from his new gear tonight - if not, it's not my fault. At least I held up my end of the bargain.

pps. these pics of Kevin and his camera are my first shots online taken with my new camera.

enjoy.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

I posted the last pic I took with my 10D tonight... I gotta get the new RAW files figured out still with the 30D.

ps look how sharp that pic of my cam is :o

pps i am prett awesome... so is Dave.

12:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad that he is modest!

9:23 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

i try, i try

:p

i also clearly can't spell

11:56 PM  
Blogger EssPea Photography said...

The title has nothing to do with the skiing move the D-Spin does it? that I could think about when I read it.

Oh and fill flash is key.

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home