Monday, June 05, 2006

A New Day


Hey everyone! I finally have a new camera, well not so new. The camera came via Express mail and arrived on my doorstep this morning. Perfect timing, I can get some shots of the studio tonight. This is my first pro model dSLR, although it is 5 year old technology, I still consider it a huge upgrade from my old dSLR. I'm trying to get used to it, as it is build different from the ground up, and all of the controls are completely different. It's so pretty.

But more importantly - onto something else that is very pretty. Here's another from the shoot Jennifer and I did the other week. This has had a lot of processing work done on it to give it a different feel. I'm trying to branch out and learn new things, so that each time I shoot I get different results.

Please let me know what you think of this one, do you like it? hate it? find it intriguing? whatever, let me know!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even more depressing. Like an overcast day with no flash. Is that what you were going for?

4:11 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

so sad :(
nice PP tho... different
new cams for everyone soon!

11:15 PM  
Blogger EssPea Photography said...

Nice, how is the new camera treating you?

I like the highlights on the hair, they make it jump from the fence.

8:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The picture makes me want to take her to the Circus and buy her cotton candy so that maybe she will cheer up. Or else punch her and take her lollipop.

9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a gorgeous picture, i really like her expression...it makes the picture so much more interesting...it provokes thought. the white of the skirt is great, and her skin looks real smooth.
nice goin dave

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home