Monday, May 29, 2006

Fear For Flight


A long time ago, I was less lazy than I was today. As you all know I biked to Hamilton, good times were had, and I took lots of pictures. Well, I also took this one, it was my favorite from the entire adventure and I was saving it for a special day. Everyone take a look, it needs to be larger to enjoy it in all its glory. Or tell me you hate it.

Love, David

ps. I might buy a Canon 1D - it's exciting for me at least.

pps. I've been getting some spam lately, so I've turned on the "word verification" when posting comments. It'll only take a couple of seconds extra, so ... keep telling me what I'm doing right, and what you want changed!

2 Comments:

Blogger EssPea Photography said...

Mark II I assume?

I like the shot, but I would probably like it more if the bird wasn't intersecting the wires. Cool angles on the bridge.

8:00 AM  
Blogger david said...

I totally agree with you about the wires, I just couldn't get the shot that I wanted with the bird in the open space. But, nonetheless, I am happy.

-david

oh, and mkI actually - I can't get the money for a mkII right now. Wait till I get a job.

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home