Friday, May 19, 2006

Ryan Walker


"For the longest time I have had an interest in photography. It was not until a few years ago that I really got into photography. I enjoy photographing anything and everything. I particularly enjoy people. Some other interests include; skateboarding, snowboarding and collecting records. I am currently in my third year of the Honours Arts and Business Program at the University of Waterloo. I am also in the co-op program so I have been back in school for the past two summers. I know Dave through mutual friends in Waterloo. Come back Dave. We miss you buddy!"




This is Ryan ---->
Wwe both shot some sweet bands with Kevin last night, coincidence? maybe. Check out his blog.
-david

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ryan always has great shots of snowboarding...and mountains. they almost make me like the cold

12:36 PM  
Blogger Matthew Fox said...

great kid, always super nice to talk too. Keep up the good work buddy !!

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home