Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Kevin Hiscott


"Heya, I'm Kevin Hiscott! I've had a camera, be it Ninja Turtles brand or otherwise, for as long as I can remember. I started taking photography a little more seriously when I started using my mother's Canon AE-1. Since then I've gradutated to Auto Focus and Digital. This helps me keep my photoblog, Portway Ave : No Exit up to date. I'm a software developer who will be continuing work with ATI in the fall. Currently I'm in University at Waterloo for Computational Science. I like snowboarding, Bob Dylan, my Macs, night and landscape photography, and my Audi."


<---- Kevin and I enjoy going photographing together, and sometimes he even has pictures of me doing my thing here and here on his blog. He's a swell guy, but too bad he's moved back to Waterloo for the term.
-david

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like kevin's blog because he always updates... you should all learn from him!

10:41 PM  
Blogger Matthew Fox said...

Its all about starting with the Canon AE-1 such a great camera for the price. I sold out by switching to the dark side after Im sorry boys heh !!

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home