Thursday, May 11, 2006

Edge On A Wire


"High above the racing Niagara River, you'll look eye to eye with birds soaring effortlessly on thermal updrafts rising from the gorge. Suspended in space you share their point of view. Far below the torrent of water abruptly changes direction, creating one of the world’s most mesmerizing natural phenomenon – The Niagara Whirlpool. Sometimes frightening and always unforgettable."
-david
ps. click on the pic to make it larger, it looks 10000000x better, I guarentee it!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great colours, let's go swimming

11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

10:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home