Friday, May 05, 2006

Time For A Dip

Well, things keep getting better and better in the life of this guy. Today I wake up with a sore throat and end up in the apple store dropping my workhorse computer off for repair. Something fried in my baby, maybe it has to do with leaving it turned on for the last 5 months straight? Way to be an environmentalist! So couple my oncoming cold, with my broken knuckle, and a dying computer, and you have how I feel right now. On the upside my computer might be covered under warranty. On the dowside I won't have it back till mid next week. That's my story - now here's a random picture for you.
Love, David


3 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

At least you still have awesome friends... right? :)
Plus I like this pic :D

12:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

an apple a day keeps the doctor away

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great photo, lovin every bit of it.

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home