Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Shane Porter


"My name is Shane Porter and I have been shooting seriously for almost a year. I have always had an interest in photography, but I had never taken the time to seriously pursue it until I found my Dad's old Yashica film SLR. After putting a few rolls of film through it, I was hooked. Within about six months I upgraded to a Nikon D70 and havent looked back. I am still very much in the learning stage and I havent taken any formal photography courses (one of my biggest regrets is not taking the photography course that my high school offered), but perhaps when I finish my last year of my Business degree at Laurier it will be something to look into. I don't really have a set style of shots that I like to take, so if you ever need anything photographed give me a shout!"


Although I've never met Shane [that guy-->], he seems like a nice guy! You can view his work here. He blogs on a fairly constant basis, and always shares his experiments.
-david

3 Comments:

Blogger Matthew Fox said...

super nice guy and I check his blog often, nice work dude.

8:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should add him to your "friends photo sites" for easy access!

9:15 PM  
Blogger david said...

Oh he's in there now!
now everyone can visit his site as frequently as I do.
-david

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home