Tuesday, May 16, 2006

William Milwain


"Hi, I'm Dave's dad. I've picked up a camera again after about a 20 year dry spell and Dave's been very instrumental in giving me inspiration and encouragement to follow this path. The way digital photography has progressed recently helped as well. I love the instantaneous gratification of shooting and processing on the computer and the ability to control the artistic outcome more than I ever could with film. I'm still learning lots and loving it as I know Dave is too. Enjoy and have fun."


This is my dad
<----
Tell him to update his blog more often, then view and enjoy it! You can also see him here
-david

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like this pic of dads, its pretty. good choice, keep up the photo taking daddy-o!

5:13 PM  
Blogger Matthew Fox said...

Its true, I check your fathers and your site daily and I agree he does need to update a tad more because I enjoy looking at his photos.

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home