Friday, June 02, 2006

Knock One Over


Wide Angle :)
I missed posting yesterday, and I apologize, but here's a fun post [no pun intended], early in the day for my viewers.

Since it is now the end of the work week, you can check out my post on photofriday I am number 131 this week on the front page. If you click here you can vote for my photo from last week as well. I was number 190 last week, just click on #190 "d m i l w a i n" and vote for me at the top of the page that opens - you should all know how to do this by now :)

Have a great weekend everyone, and keep checking back!
-david

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

was this the day it was so bloody cold?

5:52 PM  
Blogger david said...

Contrary to popular belief, this was not a cold day. It was a very warm day and I even got a bit sunburned. It's by the Beach in Hamilton.
-david

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home