Friday, June 23, 2006

Year One: Complete

So, this is it. Please Please Please click on the image to view it large, Please ....


This collage is of every photo that has been uploaded to my site, one per day [almost] for the past year. I hope you like it. You can view a larger version with clearer resolution on Kevins flickr site

I've been here, on the web, blogging with my daily photography for one year now. It's been great, and I appreciate all the feedback I've been given over the year. Keep checking back as dmilwain.blogspot heads for it's next milestone.
Love, David

11 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

bomb dude!
congrats :)

2:41 PM  
Blogger Neil said...

Rediculous - Period.

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

magnificent, truly

3:10 PM  
Blogger Bill said...

Bravo Dave! Well done, son. :)

3:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats bestest. So many memories, so many awesome adventures, and many more to come!

3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent idea!

6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love it! it is amazing. great idea. the only thing that it is missing is me... selfish of me to say eh? oh well maybe next year. GREAT job dave.

4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is like the Constantine of Blogs...period.

6:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow dave, that must have been a lot of copying and pasting! I like what you've done with the place.

But for next years anniversary, the collage of pictures must be arranged to make an image of YOUR face!

1:18 AM  
Blogger EssPea Photography said...

Congrats!
Keep it up for another year.

9:24 AM  
Blogger kristina said...

yay! congrats :)

if only i had your stamina... hahaha! keep it up davey!

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home