Thursday, June 15, 2006

A Mild Convenience


This was really cool when I saw it. Back when I was working in Hamilton, taking the GoTrain each day, and filling my blog with pictures of the boring trains I took this photo of the escalators at the Bronte Station. They were doing maintenance on the sections of one of the escalators, and parts were taken off. This is how it looked in Tokina Wide-Angle form, it'll be sad to see this lens go - it's given me some great shots, and lead me to a love of WA. Tomorrow I will no longer own it, FJ is buying it off me, we will all look forward to the shots he'll get from it. :)
I said I wouldn't post a people picture today, and I kept my word.
-david

1 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

I miss the GO trains.
I don't miss escalators being closed tho...

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home