Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Smiling Bright


This is another from my shoot at Gairloch Gardens with Fatma. I'm very happy with this shot, much more than my last few I've processed. Hopefully you all like it as much! I'm open for ideas on photoshoots, and more importantly models for experience. I want to build a portfolio of oudoor model shoots and portraits. Let me know if you're available for a shoot anytime! Also, I know that I said I'd have some non-people shots tonight, but I wasn't able to get any ready, sorry. Hope this one is okay for the night.
-david

4 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

big smiles always make your lies easier to bear

:)

12:21 AM  
Blogger EssPea Photography said...

^Drunk?

This is one of the better 'people' shots I have seen you post. Its well lit and the smile is quite natural.

8:13 AM  
Blogger Bill said...

nice post-processing Dave...

2:52 PM  
Blogger david said...

420EX with the off-camera shoe cord
-david

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home