Saturday, August 13, 2005

A Pastime For Us All



Well, as the one week approaches I figure I should post a picture of my new niece! I was at the sisters house on Thursday, and have finally done something with the pictures. Isn't she a cutie? Oh, and the baby too!
Well, just to inform everyone who reads this; my last day of hellish work is sunday, and as of when I wake up in the morning I will have one week till I move to Waterloo for second year University. This week is going to be nuts, starting tomorrow with a day full of wakeboarding, skateboarding, concerts, partying, and most importantly - photography.
See you all soon,
dave
ps. cute?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a couple of cuties!

life is good, eh.

11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, so cute!

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home