Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Connection Around The Bends



I wish I had a wide-angle lens - what more can I say? The view was too beautiful to pass up. I was standing on the very end of a peninsula where these two rivers came together. Someone buy me a Tokina 12-24mm f/4 lens please :)

I stitched this together from 5 individual shots, using Canon's PhotoStitch program. First time I've posted a panoramic photo. Please click the image to see a better sized version of the image, and tell me your thoughts as per usual.

-david

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

left: calm right: wavy....always look for deeper meaning. [that is what high school english has done for me]

10:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll buy it with my first million...ps where's my manatee davey

11:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice. I never have a wide enough view in the outdoors.

Cheers.

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home