Saturday, August 06, 2005

Crawling In The Dark



Wow, I went to get Jennifer from Thorald yesterday, and we stopped in St. Catherines to check out the scenery. We came across this tunnel which went through a few highways and in it were millions [I do not exaggerate this time] of spiders. The webs crossed the corners and went back, back, back, all the way through the tunnel. It was filled with all these spiders creeping and crawling. I took multiple shots, and these were my favorites.
Enjoy and as always, let me know what your thoughts are!
-david

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ew, are they all over me? they feel like they're all over me.

6:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

k, so spiders creep me out... but those are pretty neat pictures! and CRAZY looking spiders! they look like they are too big to be living around here... *shudder*

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home