Monday, August 22, 2005

The Massive Transport



I've been moving into my new house for the past few days and have finally made it to the university to get access to some internet. I haven't had much time to look through photos, so I found this one from last week on the Toronto Ferry. The ferry ride home was awesome, it was so packed and it made me feel like I was being illegally smuggled into a country. Great sky too! Lots of pictures were taken and this one was chosen for all to view. I'll have full internet by Friday, hopefully [cross your fingers for me] and then I'll be back up posting.
-David, now in Waterloo...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pic Dave and I love that you monochromed it. Glad you were able to upload today. I look forward to seeing many more of your photos.

Your old man...

11:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

at first glance i though all the people were rocks, and then i wondered where you got this photo.

ps. your popularity is spreading, people from work keep asking what your address is, and laura [from wakestock] wants to see more shots from your day :)

11:44 PM  
Blogger EssPea Photography said...

Do you got to school in Waterloo?
I go to Laurier, and I am going into 3rd year business. What are you taking?

9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dave, come take a picture of my house on Princess St after I move in on the 1st. I'm definately gonna have to come over to your house and cause some X-Files club ruckus ;D

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home