Monday, July 17, 2006

An Act For Attention

I know I haven't been very consistant with my posting lately, but that's because I've been working on another artistic outlet, and have been strapped for time.

I appreciate all the views and comments to my pictures I get from everyone. I'd love it if you could take a look and listen. Please check out my bands new updates online at - http://myspace.com/thegoodbyecelebration.

Let me know what you think about the music.
By the way ... if you don't know - I'm the drummer.

Love, David

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

<3 TGC

who took the new promo shots? self timer?

1:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss dave pictures :(...they are like my daily dose of vitamin D...but soon I will have the real thing! Miss ya bestest!

PS...i like the songs, can't wait to see you live

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home