Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Fresh Start



So, since no one can wait for the announcement, and all my friends are sneaky internet whores, here's the news...

I've dropped out [temporarily] of the University of Waterloo, where I was in my second year of environment and resource studies, to join a band. The band is The Goodbye Celebration [TGC], and this is where the fun begins on a new road for me.

If you're near London Ontario on the 7th of April, head over to the Embassy to watch me play some drums with TGC and see some other great bands.

oh, and this picture is of Sean, he's in my band.
love, David

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the goodbye celebration? cool!
we didn't guess that one.
and i didn't do any further internet research because i have school to think about ....if i was bored i would have found out though, i swear. heh.

-aids

10:09 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

I swear I kept it on the DL! I told no one!!
Congrats dude :D

10:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats, man thats awesome for being the 844098328403284th new member of the band.

11:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who's sneaky? TGC does it up CIA style... no one could have possibly found out!

Have fun dealing with 12 year old scene sluts! I hear they give good head.

3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's rude

5:15 PM  
Blogger Neil said...

When Are We Going To Have A "Goodbye Celebration" To Send You On Your Way?

8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

all i can say is goodluck bestest, its sooo fantastic! and i didn't tell anyone, i just called your house to avoid brain failure!

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home