Monday, January 16, 2006

Day To Day

This is me getting back on the ball!
Hopefully I can post everyday, like back in 2005.
This was an experimental shot - let me know what you think of the grain in the image.
lova, dave


Anonymous jenn said...

"i think the grain makes it look more like film"

it reminds me of old school dave, some of your old old photos. its a good thing

10:28 PM  
Blogger EssPea Photography said...

If you have to take the GO train to work everyday... I feel your pain.

10:37 PM  
Blogger Diana said...

im not too decided on the grain, buttttt i love the border.. it looks good with the grain... so, uhh i guess i am decided on the grain now!
makes me wanna take a picture on the bus during one of my 2 hour adventures.

11:13 PM  
Anonymous James Bastable said...

Grain is good.

8:27 PM  
Anonymous Tori said...

I really love this picture (:

9:18 PM  
Blogger W. Milwain said...

the grainage suits this pic, good stuff

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home