Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Never Lonesome Shall We Be

I went out most of the afternoon, and spent some time shooting down by the lake. I got some neat shots, and these ones stood out. Hope you enjoy them.



This was an interesting rock set out in the water, I'd be interested to know who placed the smaller rocks on the large boulder, great idea, and fun subject to capture. I liked it, check it out at Coronation Park in Oakville.



Just a neat feather that caught my eye while walking back to the car after a long time of shooting.

let me know what you think...
-David

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The rocks shot is very intersting... who did wade out in the water and pile rocks on top... quite mysterious!

10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very nice. i like how the horizon is a nice dark blue...the sky looks a little dark. but nice. the feather is grotesque looking, but that's oakville for you.

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home