Sunday, July 03, 2005

An Outing For An Adventure

Today was my first outing to start thinking about an art show which I hope to be a part of. The Show will be based around a theme of the aesthetic downturn and constant development of an older, significant, section of town. The show will consist of photography among other mediums. I have been asked to give some artistic input. Today I was mostly searching for subjects, ideas and inspiration, but I came away with a few good shots, of which I picked these to update this site with.



The first is a nice shot of a bright yellow Datsun taken from the stairs on the boardwalk. It has nothing to do with my motive, but, nonetheless, I was happy quite with the image.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!
Its Kevin from Earth 121 and Mississauga. Sweet photos! The Datsun looks really awesome! I also like the one on that other site of yours of the girl in the winter scene. Good work!
I just came into my mother's old Canon SLR which I'm hopin to have up and runnin soon.
Anyway, great stuff

8:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great shots....i heart that car, you know i do. i think these are some of the best on the site.

10:35 AM  
Blogger Emmanuel said...

Nice car. That's a Datsun 240Z. I miss the Datsun brand and think that Nissan lost a lot of brand equity when it decided to use the parent company's name in North America.

11:14 AM  
Blogger david said...

Thank you for identifying it, we were trying to figure out if it was a 240 or a 260. OH, and it is a beautiful car!
-david

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home